Gift-Ready Mini Holiday Gift Set
This 6-piece limited edition saucy holiday set is perfect for gifting to the discerning foodie, creative cook, or travel enthusiast in your life! Or just anyone who loves to eat or cook. Get a flight of our signature sauces and additional gifts!
As always, we share profits from each purchase with the immigrant chef who shared their recipe and story to make this possible -- for this set, you're directly empowering restaurateur and chef, Wenling Peng, who came to the US from Sichuan, China in 1999.
This set contains:
4oz mini jar of Roasted Peanut Dan Dan Sauce: A savory, garlic-y, and gingery sauce made with freshly roasted and ground peanuts, a dash of fragrant spicy peppers sourced directly from Sichuan, and ginger and garlic flashed with hot oil. Add this savory, versatile sauce on rice, other noodles and pastas, or cucumbers as a veggie dip to cool down on hot summer days! No rules here.
- 4 oz mini jar of Black Sesame Crunchy Butter (mini): Made with black sesame seeds & peanuts, a touch of brown sugar, and addicting crunchy bits, it's a delicious, slightly sweet addition on anything from toast or oatmeal for breakfast, sliced apples as a midday treat, or drizzled onto vanilla ice cream to celebrate any occasion. It's commonly found in the center of 汤圆 (tang yuan), which is a dessert that’s eaten with family to symbolize togetherness on Chinese New Year.
- 4 oz mini jar of Dried Chili Sichuan Sauce (mini): Created with a balance of spicy, sweet, and tangy flavors, it’ll make anything zing from salad, shredded rotisserie chicken for days you don't feel like cooking, to even yesterday's leftovers. This sauce is based on a popular Sichuan dish called 口水鸡 (kou shui ji), which directly translates to “saliva chicken” because it’s so good it makes people drool.
- Postcard with Wenling's story and recipe inspiration
- Postcard with art and brand story
- 22" by 22" limited-edition premium 100% cotton bandana in gold and orange