Prep: 10 min
Chill: 1 hour or overnight
1 packet plain gelatin
2 tbsp room temperature water
4 tbsp Black Sesame Crunchy Butter
1 ¼ cup milk (plant-based okay)
2 tbsp sugar
⅓ cup heavy cream (plant-based okay)
Sweetened whipped cream, crushed Oreos, gummy worms (optional, for garnish)
- In a small bowl, stir room temperature water with the gelatin.
- In a small saucepan, heat milk until warm and then add sugar. Once sugar has dissolved, add the gelatin mixture. Stir until it dissolves and remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, pour the mixture and whisk in Black Sesame Crunchy Butter and heavy cream.
- Pour into small glass jars or bowls until halfway. (Our empty 8 oz jars are perfect!)
- Place in the refrigerator for an hour or until the pudding is completely firm.
- Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, crushed Oreos or gummy worms to make a dirt cup.