It's been a record hot summer, but it's also been amazingly fun. There was so much to do and explore and we definitely needed our caffeine every now and again!
We created this delectable black sesame ice-blended drink to accompany you at the home office or on your next adventure.
Gather your ingredients and make sure you give this recipe extra time, as you'll need frozen coffee!
Ice Blended Black Sesame Mocha
Prep: 5 hours (for frozen coffee cubes)
Cook: 5 min
1 Cup of coffee, frozen into ice cubes
1/2 Cup oat milk or milk of your choice
1.5 tbsp dark chocolate syrup
1.5 tbsp Black Sesame Crunchy Butter
1/2 tbsp granulated sugar (creates a not-too-sweet drink, but add if you like it sweeter)
whipped cream (optional, for garnish)
extra dark chocolate syrup (optional, for garnish)
chocolate bar (optional, for garnish)
roasted black sesame seeds (optional, for garnish)
- Brew coffee and let cool to almost room temperature for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Carefully pour coffee into ice cube trays and freeze for at least 4 hours or until solid.
- Add newly-made frozen coffee cubes, Black Sesame Crunchy Butter, milk, dark chocolate syrup, and sugar to blender.
- Blend until desired texture is reached.
- If you'd like, top with garnish -- whipped cream, a drizzle of dark chocolate syrup, shaved chocolate, and/or roasted black sesame seeds.
- Enjoy immediately!